4pm Friday 24 May to 2pm Sunday 26 May 2019
Yanada Retreat Centre, St Albans
Do you need to find focus?
- If you are experiencing challenging life circumstances or a significant life transition and feel a need to reorient to a new life situation
- If you are feeling out of balance or a little lost and no longer sure of what is really important to you
- If you are tired of constantly striving and feeling that it never seems to bring results or be enough
- If you feel a need to reconnect to your heart and redefine your life intentions and goals
you can benefit from this retreat. This is not just a yoga retreat, it is a self care and self exploration retreat. You are worthy of taking this time to discover a more peaceful approach to life.
A safe space to reconnect with what matters most to you
This weekend is an opportunity to recover, restore and rebalance. To touch the peace that is always within you, not through striving to achieve, but by being with and welcoming your experience just as it is.
Taking this time out in a safe space, amongst a community of like minded people to reconnect with what really matters most to you, rather than trying to meet other people’s expectations, will give you some perspective on life. An opportunity to self-reflect and self-nurture and to clarify your unique life purpose, from the inside. To find the source of your own authority, your authenticity, your own inner teacher and to consolidate a new direction in your life.
You will learn self-care techniques to take away and use to rebalance whenever you need to.
If you are interested in this, you are completely ready.
What can I expect?
You will remain in control of your experience the entire time. There will not be expectations to do anything other than entirely be yourself, just as you are. Explore at your own pace, listening to the ever-present wisdom within you, that is so often drowned out in our modern lives.
You don’t have to be ‘good’ at yoga, be particularly flexible or mobile. All the physical sessions will be adaptable for you to make your own.
- 2 nights’ comfortable accommodation
- Full linen service in all rooms
- All-vegetarian meals prepared with 90% organic fruit and vegetables
- Fri 24 May Afternoon tea, dinner
- Sat 25 May Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner
- Sun 26 May Breakfast, morning tea, lunch
- Yoga and meditation instruction: breath centred yoga practices, pranayama, iRest® meditation.
- A beautiful natural setting adjoining the Yengo National Park.
- No mobile phone reception.
- No alcohol.
Sample schedule – Saturday*
- Morning pranayama, mindful movement and meditation
- Philosophy discussion
- Asana practice
- iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Walk to river
- Restorative/Yin Yoga
- Silence until after breakfast Sunday
* May be subject to change
What could I take away from this retreat?
- Discover the part of yourself that is always peaceful
- Find your inner teacher, the source of your own authority (authenticity)
- Get greater clarity on your unique life purpose
- Consolidate a new direction
- Learn self-care techniques to incorporate into your life
- Take some time for self reflection and to get a new perspective
- The investment will bring benefits more broadly to your relationships and your general approach to life
A weekend escape to a tranquil setting
Yanada Retreat Centre
1741 St Albans Road, St Albans NSW 2775
Yanada is a beautiful property set on 38 acres nestled between the McDonald River and the Yengo Mountains. Just 2km from the historic village of St Albans near Wisemans Ferry and the Hawkesbury River, it is only 90 minutes drive from Sydney CBD.
4pm Friday 24 May to 2pm Sunday 26 May
Catherine is a yoga and mindfulness educator. A certified iRest® teacher, a member of Meditation Australia and a registered Level 2 Yoga Australia yoga teacher, she has a special interest in trauma-sensitive yoga and meditation practices for mental health and wellbeing.
Catherine has taught yoga in the Hawkesbury since 2012 and is the founder of Yoga from the Inside. She currently teaches yoga and mindfulness in her studio in Richmond, in various public and community settings and also privately.
Book early for reduced prices
- Early Bird before 15 March 2019 – $500
- Full price – $570
- Early Bird before 15 March 2019 – $600
- Full price – $670