Online Mindfulness and Stress Reduction Sessions
An online session can be structured to suit the particular requirements of the client’s group. All sessions will include a combination of experiential and educational content.
Here’s an example of what a session structure might look like:
- A 10-15 minute foundational mindfulness practice (body scan).
- What is mindfulness? Exploring current understanding and busting some myths.
- Tips and Tricks to establish mindfulness in your life.
- Understanding what’s happening in your nervous system.
- Simple synchronised movement of body with breath (seated).
- Wholeness of Being practice – 5 minutes
Also included is an initial discussion to determine the most appropriate content, both educationally and experientially, to meet the needs of the participants.